Monday, July 10, 2006

Birthday Cake Time

The preapproval letter arrived at WACAP today!!!


That means that the orphanage (and possibly XiaoTian, too!) knows that he is being adopted, and it also means that I can finally send him something. I am simply beyond excited. I have already contacted the lady from the Blessed Kids website to arrange for his birthday cake and some cameras to be delivered. And as soon as my son, Rick, gets pictures of our (full) refrigerator, I will be getting the photo album and letter in the mail to WACAP to send over.

Now we wait for the Travel Advisory. WACAP thinks we're looking at September/October for travel. I think the weather in China will be a lot nicer then than now. It is blistering hot at the moment--tomorrow is expected to be 103 Fahrenheit in Xuzhou, according to Weather Underground. Whew!

I wonder if they'll let or help XiaoTian write me a letter?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: