Monday, April 30, 2007

Bee Stalker


This kid is kinda scary sometimes.

First day of really nice weather we got here on the East Coast, I opened all the windows and screen doors. I'm sitting in my office working, when I hear a shout from outside--Charlie's voice.

Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the shutters and threw up the sash....only to find my son on a guerilla mission.

Charlie had commandeered Rick's super-soaker (think squirt gun, bazooka-sized), and was patrolling the grounds around the house, stalking BEES.

This child was waiting until a bee or wasp would land on the porch or the bushes or the wishing well, then squirting it with the super-soaker until it fell on the ground, and then yelling and stomping it out of existence.

He's going to make a great sniper someday, I just know it.

No comments: