Saturday, October 7, 2006

Letter #2 - with PICTURES!!!

I sent a note Thursday to my friend in Xuzhou who is occasionally in touch with Xiao Tian to wish him a Happy Autumn Festival on Friday, and this morning I got an e-mail back with a letter from him and pictures attached. Can I just tell you all that my heart is bursting right now? In the pictures below, he is saying "I Love Mama" in Chinese sign language. I have simply got to be the most blessed woman in the universe. Here's his letter:



Dear Mama,


How are you? I am Xu XiaoTian, I got the album and sign language book you sent to me, also I learned some sign language. I really want to meet you and gege (older brother), I am waiting for your coming, I hope you can come to pick me up soon, I want to have a happy and warm family.


May you always young, beautiful, good luck, health and happy forever!!


Love you


Your son
XiaoTian


All right, that darned travel approval can happen just any old day now. I was dealing with the impatience factor okay until now!








No comments: