Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Letter #5

Now the questions are starting to get more personal....he's taking an interest in the family dynamics. I'm taking that as a good thing.


Dear mama and gege,

How are you? I am xiaotian, I like theose pictures very much, I like school also.I know many ASL now.When I go to US,I will recite the "kiss in the wind" in sign language. When mama comes to SWI, I will show you this poem, also I will tell you all my thinking. Let us trust in each other, I am a member of this family, I love you and respect you, you just like my real mama in my heart, maybe god lets us be together. I like our dogs, cat and the green lawn, also I like the bike mama prepared for me. Not only these things, but also I love you. I also want mama to teach me how to drive in the future, so when mama is older, I can drive you and our whole family for a trip.

I want to know why you are not married.

Love
Your son xiaotian

No comments: